FarmED

Liz Reason
👍 1

Thu 12 Mar 2020, 15:58

If you can't get to their film showing and food on 28th of this month, the same film - 2040 - will be on in the Memorial Hall on 22nd May, with wine and discussion afterwards.  A film to inspire climate change hope.

Chloe Horner
👍 2

Wed 11 Mar 2020, 10:45

I'm cooking for a film showing and food at FarmED on the 28th (tickets/details ).

I can confirm that it's going to be a spectacular space and potentially a really great addition to our wider community.

The first barn there is finished, that's the one designed to hold meetings, gathering and conferences. The second (which will offer the food side of the initiative) is well on the way - It's going to have a teaching kitchen, a prep kitchen as well as an enormous wood-fired oven in the centre, so from a cooks perspective is really exciting.

There will be lots more things happening later in the year, so well worth signing up to their mailing list to find out more if you're interested.

Hannen Beith
👍

Mon 9 Mar 2020, 18:07

Thank you Jeff.

I shall certainly take a look - perhaps when the weather is less inclement!

Jeff West
👍 1

Wed 4 Mar 2020, 15:14

It's a splendid initiative, and well worth supporting.  Do look at their website.  I was lucky to be on the board of the Cotswolds LEADER programme that was delighted to be able to give them a grant - one of several local initiatives to promote sustainable farming and food production.

Hannen Beith
👍

Sun 1 Mar 2020, 09:17

https://www.farm-ed.co.uk/

Just down the road!  Looks interesting.  Has anyone been?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.