New zero-waste shop in Witney

Elaine Newbold
👍 1

Sun 1 Mar 2020, 00:01

I have visited a few times now found it very good agree doing a fantastic job I just hope people will support them on a regular basis for me a new way to shop

Sarah Goad
👍 1

Fri 28 Feb 2020, 13:15

Wast0 in Witney are located on Wesley Walk, opposite Eden Cafe. They currently do not have a website, but if you are on Facebook you can follow them for updates here: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Wast0-106178787536672/about/?ref=page_internal

They are doing a fantastic job in there & I highly recommend as many people as possible support them in their fantastic attempt to make a real difference! As well food stuffs, they also sell eco-living products, cleaning products, personal care products, baby care products and personal hygiene items. 

Chris Teres
👍 2

Fri 28 Feb 2020, 10:45

Also worth mentioning that Woodpecker Community Shop ( the village shop in Finstock) has a good selection of zero waste products now, take your own containers and get refills of pastas, rice, various cereals, oats, coffee beans, washing powders (bio and non-bio) as well as local free range eggs. Shop also stocks local bacon and sausages from Patrick Strainge butchers (and often from Curiosities Company), local organic flours from Wessex Mill and various other useful bits and bobs.

K Harper
👍

Fri 28 Feb 2020, 08:33

Where is it, please?

Heather Donegan
👍 1

Thu 27 Feb 2020, 22:30

Visited today. They have a very efficient way of weighing containers before filling and good prices. This young business deserves support.

John Partington
👍

Thu 27 Feb 2020, 21:54

Has this been mentioned here yet?

Opened earlier this month, as featured in the Oxford Mail.  Take your own containers, and also (my favourite!) buy polythene-free cucumbers.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.