A flash do in aid of Macmillan Cancer Supoport

Dave Oates
👍

Sun 15 Mar 2020, 17:14

Me too Jean. We will definitely put it on later in the year

Jean Adams
👍

Sun 15 Mar 2020, 16:05 (last edited on Sun 15 Mar 2020, 16:05)

So sad, I was looking forward to the day? Never mind, safety first and there will be an end to this .

Dave Oates
👍

Sun 15 Mar 2020, 16:02

Sadly, we have decided to postpone the event until a suitable time later in the year in response to the concerns over the Coronavirus. We hope you all understand

Dave Oates
👍

Sat 7 Mar 2020, 19:03

The Macmillan Flash Do is 2 weeks today. Advance tickets are selling really well so call or email me if you want to join in the fun. Hopefully see lots of you there to raise money for this fantastic charity

Dave Oates
👍

Tue 25 Feb 2020, 17:12

We are having a Flash Do in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support at the Memorial Hall on Saturday 21st March. There will be Country/Americana; Jazz; Acoustic rock and Blues from Charlbury’s own 1000 Mile Highway, The Mingus Tree, Bandana and also the debut of a brand new supergroup; JD and the Vodka Shots, featuring Jeremy Dale, Charlie Schmidt and Kieran Stiles. There will also be a performance piece from Stav Kounadea. If this isn’t enough, there will be food and a bar!! Tickets are £10 in advance from Dave Oates (either via dpoates@gmail.com or 07974 835448)  or £12 on the door. it will be a fantastic night so please come and support a wonderful cause and have some fun. Doors open 7:30

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.