Dog Owners Want to start Yoga ?

Hannen Beith
👍

Sat 15 Feb 2020, 18:55

Agree.  And please place your bagged dog poo in the designated poo bins.  

The Town Council put up a Litter Bin on the bus stop outside our house, for which I am grateful.  But it was conditional on me emptying it, which I find a little odd as the DC empty the one opposite and the dog poo bin just up Hixet Wood.

Anyway, it's just a weekly chore and usually not onerous and I am given free black sacks, so it doesn't cost me anything.

At least the strange things that used to be thrown into my garden are now put into the bin.   Apart from the "usual" objectionables, they include some rubble, on occasion!

I don't like emptying the dog poo (even though it is in plastic bags).  Not so bad in the cold weather but stinks in the warm months.  And it's very close to our living room! 

As there is a dog poo bin just a few metres up Hixet Wood could not the dog owners of Charlbury work that one out for themselves?

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍 5

Sat 15 Feb 2020, 16:23

Then the easiest way is to start bending over and picking up your Dog Poo !

This is known as the downward dog position.

Charlbury is getting bad again for dog mess especially down in the church yard where some "lovely" person allows their dog to foul right outside the main entrance and doesn't  have the decency  to pick it up.

You give the rest of  Charlbury dog owners a bad name !

Pick up your dog mess wherever your dog decides to go and remember when you walk through the Church yard with your dog you are being watched ! 

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.