Debate

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍 5

Sat 15 Feb 2020, 19:27

The short answer is: no. Bashing seven bells out of each other over Brexit or whatever is great fun for the regulars, but really puts off newcomers to the website and the town – I lose track of the number of people who’ve mentioned this to me. 

However, what I will do (in the proverbial spare minute) is make it an option that you can set on your account. So for those who want to have the Debate board front-and-centre, you’ll have the option to do so.

Hannen Beith
👍

Sat 15 Feb 2020, 18:37

Agree.  I have posted twice there, on different matters, but to no avail.  Or perhaps I am expecting too much?!

Miles Walkden
👍 1

Sat 15 Feb 2020, 16:09

Interesting. Reading this i realise I have not looked at that page since re-launch. Good point.

Liz Reason
👍 2

Sat 15 Feb 2020, 11:05

HI Richard,  The Debate page is a bit secondary on your re-vamped website.  Yes it's often where the most interesting discussions take place.  Any chance of Debate having a header at the top of the page alongside Forum to give it more prominence?  Please.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.