Drinks for Wilderness

Julie Ward
👍

Thu 1 Aug 2019, 17:24

Thanks Tim, but I mostly wanted to know the actual soft drink quantity (i.e 250ml bottle, 1 litre bottle, 2 litre bottle) that we're allowed, non-camping.  I'm pretty sure there used to be  a limit but I can't remember what. Anyone know for sure? 

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Thu 1 Aug 2019, 16:33 (last edited on Thu 1 Aug 2019, 16:35)

If you are going as a non camper and walking up the hill and  directly into the main arena then no alcohol allowed, soft drinks have to be in tins or plastic bottles, if you go as a camper via the Finstock entrance then you can take 12 tins in or 1 decanted bottle of wine no glass allowed and 6 tins of alcohol ( this can only be done once and on your first entrance to the campsite entrance)  but then you still need to smuggle these through security from campsite into main arena, don't forget you could have a hip flask ( available at Cotswold Frames) concealed on your person if you really need a stiff drink while there. 

Julie Ward
👍

Thu 1 Aug 2019, 16:24

Does anyone know what the limit per person is on taking in drinks as a non-camper? I'm guessing it's no alcohol, but what about soft drinks? I can't see any details on the website or on the local info Charlotte sent out.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.