Thanks, Tim. All sorted.

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Thu 1 Aug 2019, 17:02

have you chosen your day to go then you can ad the code in

Mary Heckman
👍

Thu 1 Aug 2019, 16:06

I have gone to countryfile live but can’t find where to put in the code. When I went to tickets it said not recognised. Can anyone help?

Helen Wilkinson
👍

Thu 1 Aug 2019, 15:50

Weekend program available to anyone who wants it - they cost £5 and would rather pass it on to someone who can use it than put it in recycling. It has a map and a schedule of events which was quite useful, but not worth £5! Ring me if you want it - 01608 811249

Thank you for the posting Deborah - we went today and only had to pay for the parking.

There were some interesting talks and absolutely loved 'The Sheep Show'

Stuart Whyte
👍 1

Thu 1 Aug 2019, 11:14

Thanks very much Deborah.

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍 1

Thu 1 Aug 2019, 09:54 (last edited on Fri 2 Aug 2019, 11:44)

Thanks Deborah was curious to try it and the code still works so I now have a family ticket for 4 persons for Saturday if anyone wants it come into the shop before midday on Friday and you can have it.

my spare ticket now gone

Deborah Longshaw
👍

Thu 1 Aug 2019, 03:27

Anyone interested in purchasing free ‘Countryfile Live’ tickets. Go to website & enter the code ‘ t4troopsbp’ .  Still tickets available for most days. 

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.