Hannen

I have looked at the website, the site is only 

Offering camping tickets, box office does not 

answer the phone so last resort was Charlotte

Hannen Beith
👍

Tue 30 Jul 2019, 13:56

Hi David!

Not sure why you're asking Charlotte these questions.

She always posts helpful info about the Festival, but she is not a ticket seller, or a PR person.

All the information is here:  https://www.wildernessfestival.com/

David Cook
👍

Mon 29 Jul 2019, 13:27

Hi Charlotte

is it possible to buy a non camping ticket, also what is the theme for this years festival

thanks

David 077594 680831

Charlotte Wilderness
👍 2

Fri 26 Jul 2019, 11:37

Hi All,

With less than a week to go to Wilderness I wanted to share a few bits of information with you. 

Firstly, as always, we have a local residents direct phone line that you can call if you are experiencing issues related to the festival. The number is 01608 637 408 and will be operational during working hours from now until Wednesday 31st July and 24 hours from 8am on Thursday 1st August - 6pm on Monday 5th August. 

Secondly for those of you who have got local tickets please see your full information pack here, this includes an entrance map. 

Thirdly, you can view our arena map here which details all of the venue and activities we have on this year.

All the best,

Charlotte DC

Head of Event Management

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.