London Marathon support needed!

Ryan
👍

Thu 17 Apr 2008, 01:00

Thank you to those who supported me on my London Marathon effort, raising money for the National Blind Children's Society. I finished in a time of 4 hours 15 mins and the support of the crowd around the route made for a wonderful day.

Ryan
👍

Mon 7 Apr 2008, 13:23

I'm running the London Marathon this weekend, raising money for the National Blind Childrens Society.

NBCS works to provide resources to enable blind and partially sighted young people achieve their educational and recreational goals, with support often provided from birth right through the key stages of education. It's a great cause that makes a big difference to the lives of young people. For more info on NBCS please visit www.nbcs.org.uk

If you can help me exceed my fundrasing target for NBCS please visit my site at www.justgiving.com/ryancooperflm08

I'd also like to thank the vast majority of motorists for their courtesy in avoiding me whilst I've been plodding along the local roads in recent months!

Many thanks for your support!
Ryan Cooper
11 The Green, Charlbury

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.