Police presence

Helen Chapman
👍 2

Sun 14 Jul 2019, 09:35

I have been thinking of her so much, and I know lots of people in Charlbury have. I am so so glad to hear she is OK.

Paul Taylor
👍 1

Sun 14 Jul 2019, 09:35

That’s great news after seeing so many police at the bull Saturday morning it certainly looked bad. Speedy recovery 

Cheryl Hanrahan
👍 1

Sun 14 Jul 2019, 06:48

Absolutely fantastic to hear she's ok. 

Leah De wavrin
👍 26

Sat 13 Jul 2019, 22:46

Hello everyone, I am not sure where or who to write to and thought this was the best place. I am the little girl’s mother and we are currently at the hospital. My daughter is safe and sound miraculously. I wanted to thank everyone who was involved and so kind to us. Including the staff from the Bull. Thanks for us and for her for you support. All the best, The Scott Family.

john h
👍 1

Sat 13 Jul 2019, 14:34

Thank you both,hope all ends well. J H

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍 4

Sat 13 Jul 2019, 13:17

Yes, above The Bull.  2 Ambulances, 2 police cars and air ambulance.  Thoughts are with the little girl and her family.

Rachael Lunney
👍

Sat 13 Jul 2019, 12:12

Sadly a little girl fell out of a local pub window in town 

john h
👍

Sat 13 Jul 2019, 11:39

What is going on in Town today? Air ambulance around and more police officers in Town centre than I have seen in a long time   JH

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.