Art Weeks - a big thank you

Lynne Stubbles
👍 2

Wed 29 May 2019, 19:32

Jody ...you could hang your prints in the cosy room at the deli for a month. We still have a couple of months this year with no bookings. 

Call in to see what is free 

Simon Himmens-Warrick
👍 1

Tue 28 May 2019, 21:51

Jody, it was an absolute pleasure to host you and your wonderful work. Please let me do the same again next year...?

Should you want any on display in a public place, please let me know and I'd be happy to hang any for you! 

Thanks for transforming the Curiosities for a week :) 

Jody O'Reilly
👍 3

Tue 28 May 2019, 08:10

Dear people of Charlbury, I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all of you who came to see my prints as part of Art Weeks this year and were so very supportive and complementary. As a new exhibitor I was somewhat nervous but it was so lovely to have Charlbury people through the door popping in to say hello, spotting the local scenes in my work, and wish me well - even bring me cake! I've always loved visiting art weeks venues and it was great to be on 'the other side' this time. 

For anyone who may still be interested in seeing my prints, or who couldn't make it out to art week this time, just drop me a line at jodyoreillyprints@gmail.com 

Back to the day job now but will next be printing as part of a team at the Charlbury Festival - steam roller fun on Saturday 8th June behind the Bell at c.2pm - I hope to see you there. 

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.