Postcard of St Marys Church Charlbury

Philip Heeks
👍

Tue 1 Apr 2008, 15:14

Thanks Judy

I will have to give that a try but it wont be for some time as I'm of on a months holiday tomorrow & dont touch a computer when away

All the very best

Phil
Weston-super-Mare

Judy Kinchella
👍

Thu 20 Mar 2008, 16:04

Hi Philip,

Try this website, type in 'Oxford County Council' go to Heritage site, and type in Charlbury, this will bring up loads of images of Charlbury, and I bet there's more than one you will want to download.

Good Luck.

Philip Heeks
👍

Thu 20 Mar 2008, 15:51

Hi Again

I have located that postcard, but a dealer now has it & has bumped the price up to £2.25 plus p&p (sod it)

All the very best

Phil
Weston-super-Mare

Philip Heeks
👍

Tue 18 Mar 2008, 16:08

Sorry I forgot to mention, its an old type bvlack & white postcard showing the church & part of the burial ground - I only saw it for a few mins & normally a mate buts bids on E BAY for me but he was a bit to late with this one

All the very best

Phil

Richard Broughton
(site admin)
👍

Tue 18 Mar 2008, 09:48

I can't tell the postcard to which you refer on ebay, but often professional sellers will relist items that fail to sell. At the moment I am posting this, there is a postcard of St Mary's Charlbury offered at 99p (starting) from a seller in Malvern with 9hrs and a few minutes left to go. Item 320226052051. Hope you are checking this forum...

Philip Heeks
👍

Mon 17 Mar 2008, 17:48

Hi gang

I wanted to bid for this postcard on E Bay but missed getting my bid in - the item went unsold with a starting bid of 99p - I wonder does antone have a card that they would like to sell to me PLEASE

all the very best

Phil
Weston-super-Mare

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.