Old Charlbury Website

John Munro
👍

Mon 7 Apr 2008, 17:32

Ray, I think the site was redeveloped in 2000 if that helps?

John Larder
👍

Sun 6 Apr 2008, 16:21

Just saying hello Ray and hope you are well - though it is a while since we have been to Charlbury we hope to visit and see some old friends soon but it does take a lot to drag us back to the UK from France these days

Ray Marshall
👍

Mon 24 Mar 2008, 16:57

Hi John. Due to the massive number of pictures i have i need the date of the demolition or thereabouts to be able to find them as they are all in date order

John Munro
👍

Mon 17 Mar 2008, 00:17

Ray,
We would be very interested in the Wesley Barrel pictures, as we live in one of the three storey terraced houses that were constructed out of the original building on Park Street.
My email address is j.munro@virgin.net

Ray Marshall
👍

Sun 16 Mar 2008, 21:04

Anyone needing any pictures which appeared on the website can contact me giving the approx date and subject and if i have them saved i will forward them on to you. Have most of the website backed up from 1999 to 2001 covering most subjects including CADS (Charlbury Ale Drinking Society lol) Street Fairs, Fetes, News items, plus pictures of old primary school demolition, youth hostel interior, Wesley Barrels factory demolition etc. Anyone wanting any pictures can get me on 07799677133

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.