Rosemary

Chloe Horner
👍

Sun 19 May 2019, 14:26

Thanks so much to everyone who got back to me about Rosemary - all ten of you! It's been so heartening that people are so keen to help.  Really pleased with how our first supper club went (yesterday), looking forward to welcoming some more of you soon :-)

Helen Chapman
👍

Sat 18 May 2019, 14:27

I know Chloe has the rosemary she needs now. But, if anyone else needs some, I have loads pruned today - as my plant was overshadowing my veg beds. Message me via the site if you would like some.

Andrew Chapman
👍

Tue 14 May 2019, 16:53

Have texted you Chloe! Loads going spare.

Chloe Horner
👍 1

Tue 14 May 2019, 08:36

Morning, I'm after a reasonable amount of Rosemary (20 or-so generous sprigs) for focaccia and Lamb at my supper club this weekend.  I was wondering if anyone had some spare in their garden that they'd like to sell, give or exchange for some chutney/membrillo/marmalade?  Drop me a line to: chloealicehorner@gmail.com or text: 07808 529361.  Thanks!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.