Gas fire servicing

Christine Battersby
👍

Thu 2 May 2019, 23:20 (last edited on Thu 2 May 2019, 23:21)

I think Gas-Tech in Banbury might be able to do it. They came to fix my gas cooker (very efficiently) & told me that they also service fires. 

Alternatively, if you have your central heating serviced by British Gas they also will service fires. I am not sure that they offer it as a stand-alone service, however. 

You could also advertise the job on the Local Heroes website. This was recommended to me by British Gas, but I did not in the end use it. https://www.localheroes.com/heating

Victoria Chan
👍

Thu 2 May 2019, 19:20

Hi, we have a Gazco gas stove installed last year, and we're looking for someone who might be able to service it as it seems to be a struggle lighting it these days.

We got it installed by The Heat Store in Charlbury. But they have quoted us £40/hr travelling time for the 2.5 hours to/fro their Studley shop in addition to the callout charge. 

Does anyone know anyone nearer who can do the job?

Thanks!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.