Maths tuition on offer

Amelia Hartley
👍

Wed 1 May 2019, 21:05

As exam time is approaching, I'm looking to deliver maths and potentially science tuition to GCSE/A-level/or younger students in Charlbury on weekends.

I'm 24 and in full-time paid employment, and work in the charity sector. I work for a young people's mental health charity so have a lot of experience working with children and young people, particularly those facing challenges engaging with education.

I've tutored for nearly 10 years. My subjects are maths and sciences, and I studied Physics at degree level at Southampton University. My A-level grades were Maths - A*, Physics - A, Biology - B, and I undertook a chemistry module at university, for which I obtained a first.

I'm passionate about supporting students with finding their strengths, unique learning styles, and potential, and if you're keen to hear more or meet me - drop me an email: ameliaghartley@gmail.com.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.