Spendlove meetings...more notice would have been better

Pippa Nash
👍

Fri 7 Mar 2008, 13:30

Thank you Russell, really glad to hear this wasn't the only way of letting people know.

russell robson
👍

Fri 7 Mar 2008, 07:48

Hi Pippa Thanks for your posting.

Thank you for coming to the public meeting and your interest in the project. The purpose of the meeting on Saturday is for local clubs and groups to talk to the Trust and architect about their needs and comment on the project. The Trust has written and emailed over 55 groups that we are aware of, inviting them to the event. The posting on the website was just a further way of promoting the event after the formal invitation had been circulated

We will hold a further meeting with key supporters before we have another public meeting to discuss suggestions.

The Saturday meeting is not to discuss any final proposal or any agreed design, we are still collecting views.

I hope this clarifies the matter and I look forward to seeing you on Saturday

Pippa Nash
👍

Thu 6 Mar 2008, 22:22

By chance I had a quick look at the site tonight so I saw the notice that in two days time there is the opportunity to meet with the architects for the Spendlove site. I just happen to be really lucky that I don't have anything planned this Saturday, which is not always the case. I really feel for anyone who wants to express their opinions or discuss things and can't because of the short notice. Hope that there are other opportunities for anyone who can't make this short notice.

I can't recall the two dates that were proposed at the meeting held at the Memorial Hall (I'm sure someone can), but I did think one of the dates was in April.

Hope we can be given more notice for any future meetings.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.