john h
👍 1

Thu 7 Mar 2019, 12:22

Thank you Richard

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍 6

Wed 6 Mar 2019, 21:51

Planning applications are back! It'll post automatically every Monday as previously, and I've run a catch-up job for the past few weeks. One of a few little things I hadn't had chance to move across yet.

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍 1

Mon 4 Mar 2019, 22:45

You can always register a second postcode at the other side of town if your curiosity extends further than 500 metres. I don't know how many they allow but I can testify to two!

Andrew Greenfield
👍 2

Mon 4 Mar 2019, 18:59

If you register for planning application info on the WODC website you will only see those applications within 500m (or is it 1000m?) of your own postcode.

Richard's info was always for the whole town, and probably slightly wider spread than that, so could be a bit more useful.

Perhaps it will return; I think we are lucky to have such a fantastic town website, even with those few missing parts, but it is early days so far.

john h
👍

Mon 4 Mar 2019, 17:26

I live in Hope John. JH

Christine Battersby
👍 1

Mon 4 Mar 2019, 14:25

I am already registered for planning applications, but often found that Charlbury.info picked up things that did not come through to me. So, like John, I am also hoping that this service comes back soon.

I am assuming that this is a temporary problem: like the missing live train links (missed SO much) and the ability to search the website (also really badly missed).

Hannen Beith
👍

Mon 4 Mar 2019, 13:36

John,

You can register for them here:

https://www.westoxon.gov.uk/registering-on-our-website/

John Kearsey
👍

Mon 4 Mar 2019, 11:25

Eagerly waiting for "Harrison Close" then John?!

john h
👍 1

Mon 4 Mar 2019, 10:48

Richard. Why do you not post planning applications in the news section any more?. I found this service very interesting.  John H

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.