What's the Film at the Community Centre this Tuesday

Tanya Stevenson
👍

Tue 26 Feb 2019, 15:30

The film is about her early life and struggles rather than her stories. It's a grown ups film!

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Tue 26 Feb 2019, 11:37

Weds - eek thanks... Peter Rabbit. Hmm. I never heard of him as a child, and my kids never really got into wotsername either so all a bit lost on me.

Tanya Stevenson
👍 1

Tue 26 Feb 2019, 11:01

Hi Malcolm, The film is on Wednesday at 2pm -please don't come today! For copyright reasons I'm not allowed to advertise which film it is outside of the venue. Bonkers I know. The name of the film is on the noticeboard outside the Community Centre and leaflets inside the centre and it's about a well loved English author of children's fiction. Lots of stories about animals such as Peter Rabbit and Mrs Tiggywinkle - I'm sure you can guess now! It's a great film - hope to see you there.

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Tue 26 Feb 2019, 09:54

I'd like to know whether its worth taking my painkillers early or should save them for the dusk dogwalk!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.