Christmas tree collection

Matthew Greenfield
👍

Mon 14 Jan 2019, 15:37

Thanks again Suzy, that's very clear! (I looked on the website but failed to find the requisite information...)

Suzy M-H
👍

Mon 14 Jan 2019, 14:58

The guidelines on West Oxfordshire website have this to say about Christmas tree recycling

From Wednesday 9 January, garden waste customers can recycle their real Christmas trees, holly, ivy and mistletoe. Please cut up and place inside your licensed garden bin, remembering to remove decorations, pots, wire etc.

If your garden waste bin is full, please leave your cut up tree next to your full bin for collection. Trees larger than 90cm / 3ft should be cut up into manageable pieces before putting out.

Residents who are not signed up to our garden waste service can take their trees to the nearest waste and recycling centre at no charge.

Matthew Greenfield
👍

Mon 14 Jan 2019, 13:49

Many thanks Suzy. Does it have to go in the green bin? In the past it has been OK to leave the tree out on the kerbside to be collected. I've got a bin and two trees to recycle but one is definitely too big to fit in the bin...

Suzy M-H
👍

Mon 14 Jan 2019, 10:38

I believe you can put your tree in a garden waste bin if you have one this week. If you haven't, there may be enough room in ours, Matthew, which Joel should be putting out some time today!

Matthew Greenfield
👍

Mon 14 Jan 2019, 09:34

Is there one this year?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.