Campsite for hire in this area

Jim Holah
👍

Sat 12 Jan 2019, 08:39

Merry weather Farm on Hook Norton Rd has a large "rally field" that can be booked as well as caravan / campervan pitches with hookups and excellent facilities for campers. 01608 644860.

Birgit den Outer
👍

Fri 11 Jan 2019, 20:14

Thank you all so much! I'll investigate.

Tony Graeme
👍

Fri 11 Jan 2019, 18:55

Spelsbury Road site has an area specifically for 'Groups'. I'm not sure just how many it can take, but worth checking.

Philip Ambrose
👍

Fri 11 Jan 2019, 18:36

Are you talking campers in tents or caravanners?

Either of the local ones could accommodate 50-100 campers given a firm booking well in advance. They are both pretty busy in season, especially Banbury Hill.

You might get exclusive use of the Spelsbury Road one with those numbers, probably not at Banbury Hill which is rather bigger.

Wendy Bailey
👍

Fri 11 Jan 2019, 16:41

If our local ones can't help there is one by the Burford Road junction from Chadlington , or the campsite opposite where Countrywide used to be.

Sarah Goad
👍

Fri 11 Jan 2019, 13:28

You could try Cotswolds Camping on the Spelsbury Road:

www.cotswoldscamping.co.uk/

Birgit den Outer
👍

Fri 11 Jan 2019, 13:03

Thank you, K Harper! I don't think they'd hire out the entire site for a private group though...I'll investigate!

K Harper
👍

Fri 11 Jan 2019, 11:40

Have you tried Cotswolds View on Banbury Hill?
Friends stayed there last year and reported back that it was the best they had ever been on!

Birgit den Outer
👍

Fri 11 Jan 2019, 09:34

Would any of the lovely people on this forum know of a campsite for hire for one week over the summer that would accommodate 50 to 100 people? Many thanks!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.