CRAG Collection

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Tue 15 Jan 2019, 14:40

Thank you everyone for your response! We've got as much as we can cope with at the moment.

Laura Macy
👍

Fri 11 Jan 2019, 16:33

Thanks Stephen, Not pedantic at all! My mistake. Yes, indeed it's a Bring and Buy! Sorry!

stephen cavell
👍

Fri 11 Jan 2019, 10:32

Laura- not being pedantic but I note from Jon Carpenter's entry under Events that the Saturday event is 'Bring & Buy' NOT 'Bring and Take'

Laura Macy
👍

Thu 10 Jan 2019, 18:50

I've posted a longer notice about this in the News section, and I won't repeat it all here. But in short: CRAG is having another collection of clothing and hygiene items, this one for Calais/Dunkirk. Please see the list in the News section. As always it's quite specific.

I know many people really went through their closets (attics, garages...) for our last collection, and thanks to that generosity we had a terrific result! But please do have a look at this list, since it's slightly different. Also, there's quite a list of hygiene items. When I did the St Mary's 'reverse Advent calendar' I found that an item (or two or three) added to each shopping for a short while didn't seem that bad, and added up to a nice donation. So next time you're queuing at the Co-op, have a browse at the toothbrushes and shampoo!

Finally, don't miss the Bring and Take this weekend, where you can also drop off anything for the Calais collection.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.