Warning re suspicious person

Jean Adams
👍

Tue 8 Jan 2019, 21:23

Suggest you alert the Police

Robin Taylor
👍

Tue 8 Jan 2019, 20:28

That's odd that they say they have nobody in this area, we had a young woman and young man knock around 5.30 pm, in what looked like official red cross uniforms, and with identity lanyards round their necks. I had no reason to suspect them, though I had no intention of signing up to anything at the door, they talked about their campaign to get first aid courses into schools.

merle esson
👍

Tue 8 Jan 2019, 19:50

Today at aprox 6pm a man was knocking at our glass garden door. He claimed to have gone past the actual front door without seeing it. (It is large and impossible not to notice.) He engaged my grown up daughter in lengthy and confused conversation, claiming to be from the British Red Cross. After he left she rang the charity and described his appearance etc. They said he was not dressed correctly to represent them and anyway they have no one working in this area. Definitely dodgy so do watch out.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.