Rubbish

Liz Leffman
👍

Fri 4 Jan 2019, 10:28

I will happily pass this on to the officers, who are the people repsonsible for ensuring that we get such a good service. There have been some huge improvements in the past few months, and they deserve to be acknowledged.

Hannen Beith
👍

Fri 4 Jan 2019, 10:04

Thank you Mark. Will do.
Gemma, we have put our house number on all our bins. Partially as a deterrent, but also because we have several neighbours and we have to put all our bins in the same area, so if they weren't numbered it would be impossible to know which one is ours!

Mark Luntley
👍

Fri 4 Jan 2019, 09:27

In terms of Hannen's questions about giving feedback for good service (which I think is a good idea)

Probably the best way of getting this into the Council is via the councillor who is responsible for the service: the WODC website indicates its Cllr Steve Good steve.good@westoxon.gov.uk who is the cabinet member for Environment. I'd probably also cc our two local councillors as a matter of courtesy and Liz Leffman sits on the Environment Scrutiny committee so might be interested with that perspective as well.

Gemma Eynon
👍

Sat 29 Dec 2018, 20:47

Maybe not missed but my recycling bin has gone missing from Sturt Close, happened the day before Christmas! What a delight,very handy indeed.. :(

Phil Morgan
👍

Fri 28 Dec 2018, 14:41

Picking up on Hannen's positivity - I think our service is great. No bin or box has been missed on Sturt Road this past year. We all get a collections calendar in good time and they keep to it. They all work very anti-social hours on minimal wages and they work fast because many of them have to go on to second jobs to pay their rent.
Like Hannen, I would like to give feedback on this service.

Hannen Beith
👍

Thu 27 Dec 2018, 20:11

Or even you, and/or Bobby. ;-)

Simon Himmens-Warrick
👍

Thu 27 Dec 2018, 19:19

You sure it's not hungry scavenging creatures from the woods or the weird lights over Blenheim way...

Hannen Beith
👍

Thu 27 Dec 2018, 18:56

The rotten food operatives are very good. They are very quiet and don't leave any mess. When we've been away on collection day they have come in the gate and emptied the caddy. Superlative service. Does anyone know how I give feedback please?

Stephen Andrews
👍

Thu 27 Dec 2018, 17:41

Sorry, I was being overly prescriptive. For half of Charlbury, today was not Rubbish.

Matthew Greenfield
👍

Thu 27 Dec 2018, 12:09

Don't be so negative

Stephen Andrews
👍

Wed 26 Dec 2018, 20:58

Tomorrow

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.