Report car window smashed Woodstock road.

Jean Adams
👍

Sun 9 Dec 2018, 16:50

The frightening thought is that that wretched individual was coming to or leaving from Charlbury.We must all be aware.

Pearl Manners
👍

Sun 9 Dec 2018, 06:51

Thank you for confirming that Janet. I always feel it's a good idea to put that sort of information on here to make people aware. I know lot people do not use FB.but do read the forum, hopefully the owners of the car will not mind me having done so.

Janet Burroughs
👍

Sat 8 Dec 2018, 22:01 (last edited on Sat 8 Dec 2018, 22:03)

Yes ,sadly this did happen - a week ago. It was early afternoon on Saturday 1 December and there were a lot of people visiting - so people coming and going. One lesson though - never leave anything of value/potential value on sight in your vehicle. Perhaps we should follow the advice given by police in the North East to my son-in-law (a criminal defence solicitor) which was not to leave anything on view in your car.

Pearl Manners
👍

Sat 8 Dec 2018, 17:26

There is photo on FB which some of you may not have seen of a car that's had window smashed and wallet etc.stolen whilst occupant had gone by Christmas Tree.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.