Want to know more about plastic waste...

Hannen Beith
👍

Sun 9 Dec 2018, 17:30

This is a great article about how to reduce the use of plastic at Christmas. Although I admit that I'm gutted (pun intended) that I should stop eating fish.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/916654ec-0be0-4c55-b7c1-05f1aa7af80e

Liz Reason
👍

Fri 7 Dec 2018, 22:00

Thank you to everyone who came last night and really got engaged in the debate. People didn't leave the meeting when it was over but kept on talking! Already people are reporting the actions they're going to take as a result. Join us in this collective effort at www.sustainablecharlbury.org

Andrew Chapman
👍

Fri 7 Dec 2018, 08:14

A big thank you to Ian Bates for his fascinating, worrying and inspiring talk last night. There are real signs of hope for alternatives to plastic packaging - though, as with everything else, it's complicated. Charlbury musters an impressively informed audience, too.

Simon Himmens-Warrick
👍

Thu 6 Dec 2018, 10:27

You can get your Plastic Smart logo to display by following a few simple steps. This is a great initiative happening right here in Charlbury. We're really leading the way in the revolution against the plastic plague.

Frances Mortimer
👍

Wed 5 Dec 2018, 23:14

Yes, please do come along and find out how to get involved in the new Plastic Smart Charlbury campaign: https://www.sustainablecharlbury.org/plastic-smart-charlbury/

Tim crisp
👍

Mon 3 Dec 2018, 18:00

We all know we've got to do something about plastic waste, the question is what? For some good ideas, please come to an event at The Bell this coming Thursday, 6th December. Packaging expert Ian Bates will be talking, followed by a discussion. It's the first step in a campaign to make Charlbury "plastic smart", sponsored by Sustainable Charlbury. 8pm, The Cornbury Suite, located round the back of the Bell Hotel, Thursday, 6th December. And it's free.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.