The Brownies and Rainbows need help please!!

Cathryn Taylor
👍

Mon 21 Jan 2008, 15:30

It looks like the Scout Hut is OK at the moment so hopefully we'll be alright on Wednesday...will keep these ideas in mind though, just in case!
Thank you all

Birgit den Outer
👍

Mon 21 Jan 2008, 12:15

Another option is Charlbury Pre-School, tel. 811200. Ideal space.

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Sat 19 Jan 2008, 13:24

Have you ask re, the Methodist Hall or the Memorial Hall, both of which will cater for you needs. You could also ask the Friends Meeting House, or Charlbury School. The contact for the Memorial Hall is Jane Parsons and can be contacted on 810879. I dont know the contact numbers for the rest - but I am sure someone will post them here.

Cathryn Taylor
👍

Sat 19 Jan 2008, 13:01

Unfortunately, the Scout Hut is out of use for a little while, so we need to find somewhere else to meet in Charlbury.
We would like to continue on a Wednesday night - 5.30-6.30pm for the Rainbows and then 6.45-8pm for the Brownies. Obviously it must be safe, with use of a toilet. We can do 'clean' activities and games so we won't be making a mess, and will tidy up behind ourselves.
As I don't live in Charlbury, I am hoping that someone will be able to help us on here with some suggetsions.
Many thanks, Cathryn
Brown Owl

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.