A CLASSIC PUB

Tony H Merry
👍

Sat 8 Dec 2018, 20:55

Many thanks for the Locals Evening at the Rose and Crown on Thursday
Tom said he wanted to thank us for our support
I think we should thank them for keeping such an excellent traditional pub which we all enjoy
We must make sure that this continues so please all support the wonderful Rose and Crown

graham W
👍

Tue 27 Nov 2018, 09:14

A truly excellent pub, with great people both on both sides of the bar. A real local. Well done

stephen cavell
👍

Tue 27 Nov 2018, 07:25

We made a photocopy of the relevant page of Country File Magazine and left it behind the counter on Friday

nikki page
👍

Mon 26 Nov 2018, 23:09

If someone has a copy we would love to read the article?

Tony Morgan
👍

Thu 22 Nov 2018, 12:56

A true 'local'with excellent management, beer and company

nikki page
👍

Thu 22 Nov 2018, 12:15

Thank you everyone you are very kind, we feel the pub is as amazing as it is due to our fabulous customers. We very much appreciate all your support, many thanks Tom, Nikki & Tommy (TNT) ๐Ÿ˜Š

Rosemary Bennett
👍

Wed 21 Nov 2018, 16:34

Excellent comments, fully agree that we are very lucky to have 'our' pub! Congratulations and well done, Tom, Nikki and Tommy.

Charlie M
👍

Tue 20 Nov 2018, 12:24 (last edited on Tue 20 Nov 2018, 12:25)

One of my favourite places to be in the whole wide world. I can't really praise it better than that. And the explosively wonderful team of Tom, Nikki and Tommy (TNT) make an already excellent pub PERFECT!

Matt Bullock
👍

Tue 20 Nov 2018, 08:38

Absolutely, Tony

Tony H Merry
👍

Mon 19 Nov 2018, 20:30

Exactly - we are so lucky to have this as our local
CAMRA Oxfordshire Pub of the Year 2018 and a great place to meet up and have a great pint - never disappointing
Thanks to Tom, Tommy, and Nikki it is a real asset for the community and long may it continue so lets all support them

Hannen Beith
👍

Mon 19 Nov 2018, 18:22

Me too.

stephen cavell
👍

Mon 19 Nov 2018, 15:33

The November CountryFile magazine; article The Cotswolds in the Golden Season cites The Rose and Crown as one of their Classic Pubs. I would agree.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.