The Makers Market

K Harper
👍

Sun 23 Sep 2018, 09:01

Sad I missed this first time around!
Please can you advise where further information can be found about this works, stalls allowed, fees etc?
Grateful thanks in anticipation.

Patricia Freeman
👍

Sun 23 Sep 2018, 07:46

Thank you for your praise! The next one is the 25th October - because of the Harvest Festival supper. After that we are back to the third Thursday in every month. Coming up to Christmas we will have more craft stalls...after Christmas ...wait and see!

Rosemary Bennett
👍

Fri 21 Sep 2018, 21:05

Congratulations Patricia, and family for putting this together. The market was really interesting, and great. I took home some of the lovely Greek food, and we are looking forward to coming down next time and 'eating in'.
I hope that it worked well for all the contributing makers - they all deserved a big successful evening.
See you next time!

Jackie Hague
👍

Fri 21 Sep 2018, 13:11

The next one is Thursday 25th October.

K Harper
👍

Fri 21 Sep 2018, 13:03

When is the next one, please?

Suzanne Flynn
👍

Fri 21 Sep 2018, 12:45

Roy and I visited the new Makers Market last evening and had a delicious veganSri Lanka meal.As I was born and raised in Sri Lanka I was really looking forward to it.As it was I wasn't disappointed as it was just as I remembered it.Very special taste and quite different from Indian food.
The whole venue was great with lots of yummy home produce and a great buzzy atmosphere.Well done Patricia Freeman.We shall definitely go to the next one.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.