Christmas Lights

graham W
👍

Fri 28 Dec 2007, 15:27

How about a local campaign to bring some stocks onto the playing close

Felicity Brooks
👍

Fri 28 Dec 2007, 12:37

By all means, let's abolish Human Rights.

They never increased my property values.

Hamish Nichol
👍

Thu 20 Dec 2007, 14:30

I hadn't been along the Slade for a few days and it's a great shame to see that the lights have had to have been taken down. Mindless acts of vandalism by 'kids' should be stamped on hard and I don't mean the type of action Graham W describes so well. I'm thinking we should bring back stocks, and to keep it festive (punishment to match the crime and all that) we can call it Charlbury Christmas Stockings, either that or a public flogging with a festive wreath with plenty of holly.
The little sod who keyed my car the other day will be next in line for the Festive Stockings...

graham W
👍

Mon 17 Dec 2007, 18:37

S*d their human rights, what about the rights of the victim! Let me guess, the assailant will have a reason to do damage, plead innocent to the law and get a new i-pod, tv and a holiday in the Bahamas!

Gary McAlea
👍

Mon 17 Dec 2007, 10:31

I have just heard that the lights on the house in the Slade have been taken down because of the criminal damage caused to them by some little "personage".
How about we start naming and shaming them on the website and in the local press?
I know some people will start ranting on about their human rights but sorry you cause damage you loose rights in my book.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.