greetings from a former resident

Suzanne Volke
👍

Fri 14 Dec 2007, 08:46

yes! I found them. How wonderful to see 'my' old house! I lived in #8. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. My garden was full with 3 kids and 2 cats running around it. And I would love to see any more photos of Crawborough if you would like to share, here's my email: Suzanne.Volke@eu.dodea.edu. I've even 'google earthed" it. I guess I'm looking for a glimpse of the past, you may say. With kind thanks, Suzanne

john h
👍

Thu 13 Dec 2007, 16:16

Suzanne, if you go to the gallery section on this web page, and look in the places section there are some old pics of Crawborough. If you would like some uptodate pics email me your email address and I would be pleased to take some and email to you (hrrjhn@aol.com)

Suzanne Volke
👍

Thu 13 Dec 2007, 09:43

Dear Charlbury Forum users, I lived in Crawborough Lane from 1982 to 1987. These were wonderful years, I took my kids to the playgroup there, and had many wonderful memories. Are there any photos of the houses on Crawborough Lane? of course I don't want to abuse anyone's privacy. Sincerely, Suzanne Volke (living now in Germany)

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.