Well deserved!

Rosemary Bennett
👍

Sat 9 Jun 2018, 15:43

My previous message can be ignored now.

Rosemary Bennett
👍

Fri 8 Jun 2018, 11:30

Ah! I've just posted a request on the Working Party link...

Simon Walker
👍

Thu 7 Jun 2018, 21:53

Thanks for your kind words, everyone. It's much appreciated by us all.

We do need your help as well - not only by coming out on work parties with us, which would be great - but also by letting us know if you see something that needs fixing on the footpaths around here. We try to cover as much as possible, but it doesn't take long for paths to become overgrown at this time of year.

vicky burton
👍

Wed 6 Jun 2018, 14:05

Thank you and well done Cotswold Voluntary Wardens!

Christine Battersby
👍

Wed 6 Jun 2018, 10:37

Yes, very well done to all the Cotswold Voluntary Wardens.

I see that in addition to the regular walks & all the conservation & heritage work, in 2017-18 over 1,400 pupils participated in education activities run with the Wardens. That Royal Award is certainly well deserved ... thank you all!

Jackie Hague
👍

Tue 5 Jun 2018, 17:40

Congratulations to the Cotswold Voluntary Wardens on receiving the Queen's Award for Voluntary Service - see news item. The wardens who reside locally give their time freely and, as Simon says, perform a variety of tasks in the Cotswolds AONB for the benefit of those who live in, and visit this beautiful area.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.