Dementia Friends Info Sessions

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Sun 29 Apr 2018, 23:20

As one of the eleven, I can thoroughly recommend these sessions. We all need to be more understanding and more aware. Thank you so much, Clare, for taking this initiative and I hope more people take up your offer.

Clare Carswell
👍

Sat 28 Apr 2018, 22:49

Thank you to those of you who attended the two Dementia Friends Information sessions this week. Just eleven people over two sessions came though so there is still a long way to go to make Charlbury Dementia Friendly. It would be especially good to give this useful session to anyone in the town who supports the elderly in any capacity. If you know of any group or business who would benefit from learning about dementia and how we can make small changes to make q big difference to the lives of people who live with the disease do contact me. I can give the session in a shop, an office, a church, a living room, a pub, anywhere !

Clare Carswell
👍

Thu 26 Apr 2018, 22:02

I am giving a Dementia Friends Information Session on Friday evening in the Friends House at 7pm.
The session is free and lasts 45 minutes to an hour and gives an understanding of dementia and the small things you can do to make a difference to someone who lives with it.

Let's make Charlbury Dementia Friendly !
No need to book, just turn up.

Clare Carswell 07769723328

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.