Wanted: lift to Brookes University

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Mon 5 Nov 2007, 19:48

Thanks Craig for this. Unfortunately, the Thornhill bus and the 280 bus dont stop at the bus stop I get off, for Headington Hill Hall. I know the U1 does, but it doesnt run as often as the 8,9 and 7. And the trains are such a fiasco - today a freight train caught fire, stopping ALL trains going North of Oxford. Hope its cleared by tomorrow morning!

Craig Richardson
👍

Mon 5 Nov 2007, 19:44

Dear Susie
Its parking at Headington which is now the main problem (Brookes building work having taken away any available slack on the campus carparks). Thornhill buses as well as the UI are good, also buses going to JR too (walk through student campus).
Good luck,

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Fri 12 Oct 2007, 07:12

I know!!! Just wondered - and I am sure they MUST be - someone who would love to give me a lift!

john h
👍

Thu 11 Oct 2007, 22:54

It will be getting to Oxford Station that may be your biggest problem Susie!!

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Thu 11 Oct 2007, 21:43

Yes thanks. Also can get various buses from Queen Street (8 and 9) which go there as well. However, feeling lazy!! So if anyone does work at Brookes (Headington Hill Hall) and wouldnt mind please let me know.

J Norris
👍

Thu 11 Oct 2007, 16:59

Sorry, can't help you with a lift. Did you know there are regular bus services from Ox station to the headington hill campus? U1 for example.

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Mon 8 Oct 2007, 23:42

For three months - share petrol. Please contact me on 07879 693733 or susanna_finch@hotmail.com - thanks Susie

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.