GCSE/A level tutoring in Charlbury - on offer, + babysitting

Amelia Hartley
👍

Tue 3 Apr 2018, 11:03

- Not currently taking on tutoring, still available for the occasional babysit!

Amelia Hartley
👍

Thu 22 Mar 2018, 18:22

Hello!

I'm Amelia, and am 23 in full-time paid employment, working in the charity sector. I work for a student mental health charity and am keen to keep my brain active whilst motivating and supporting students.

I'm an experienced tutor, having worked with students studying from year 8, to A2 level. My subjects are maths and sciences, and I studied Physics at degree level at Southampton University. My A-level grades were Maths - A*, Physics - A, Biology - B, and I undertook a chemistry module at university, for which I obtained a first.

I'm passionate about supporting students with finding their strengths, unique learning styles, and potential, and if you're keen to hear more or meet me - drop me an email: ameliahartley@yahoo.co.uk.

I'm also available to babysit evenings/weekends in Charlbury and have several years experience in this area too.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.