Plumbers and decorators out there?

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Mon 17 Dec 2007, 23:52

Neil, Suzy M-H contacted Terry and Andrew and they have been doing work for her. They both come fully recommended and have carried out decorating for us.

Dave Sharpe
👍

Mon 17 Dec 2007, 22:58

Does anyone know of any reliable distributors who might like to earn a few pounds delivering the Chipping Norton Directory at the beginning of every month to targeted homes and businesses in the following areas:

„X Chipping Norton
„X Charlbury
„X Chadlington
„X Churchill
„X Great Rollright
„X Kingham

Maybe you could use this as a fundraiser for the Cricket Club or any other good cause? Members could deliver the magazines in return for a monthly donation to their funds and some free publicity. Just a thought.

The Chipping Norton Directory is an A5 business and community magazine (don't forget that there are free pages for charities and other good causes)

I'm happy to provide more information. Please contact me, Dave Sharpe E: dave@chippingnortondirectory.com

PS: I'm a sole trader - not a big corporate publisher.

Or on this forum.

Neil MacAlpine
👍

Mon 17 Dec 2007, 14:37

Did you get any solid recommendations from this enquiry? If so I would be pleased to know.

Thanks.

Suzy M-H
👍

Mon 24 Sep 2007, 10:45

Thanks very much Caroline and Susie. I shall contact Terry and Andrew now!

Caroline Shenton
👍

Fri 21 Sep 2007, 15:58

Terry and Andrew have just completed a great job on the exterior of my house. They just beat the weather to it, and so I believe are now doing only inside paint jobs to the spring. Thoroughly recommended!

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Fri 21 Sep 2007, 12:59

I can recommend Terry Walker and Andrew Greenfield as decorators - who do a good job and are reasonably priced. They will also know the names of good plumbers. Contact email is handyman.1@tiscali.co.uk

Suzy M-H
👍

Fri 21 Sep 2007, 10:38

Does anyone know a Charlbury-based plumber who would be willing to do a couple of small job, please? Also, could someone recommend a Charlbury decorator who charges a reasonable price and does a good job? Thanks.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.