Water Softeners

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Mon 26 Feb 2018, 00:09

Very pleased. They used to do different models but still going after about 5 years at least.

Charlotte Dover
👍

Sun 25 Feb 2018, 10:30

Thank you everyone - I had been looking at this company already so good to know they have given good service. The only thing that I question is that they only give one brand/make as an option - have you been pleased with the machine itself?

I was tempted to speak to someone who can supply a range of different makes but perhaps this is unnecessary?

Jackie Hague
👍

Sat 24 Feb 2018, 20:32

Agree with Susie about Banbury Water Softeners; excellent and efficient service, scheduled salt deliveries.

Philip Ambrose
👍

Sat 24 Feb 2018, 19:59

Fairford name with a Bicester phone number? Interesting!

Maryjane Dale
👍

Sat 24 Feb 2018, 10:21

Fairford plumbing & heating - Stuart Forbes. Excellent service & superior water softener.
01869 244912

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Fri 23 Feb 2018, 19:23

Banbury Water Softeners - we got ours from them and they also deliver the salt and maintain it.

Philip Ambrose
👍

Fri 23 Feb 2018, 18:39

Ours is serviced by Ecowater ecowater-softeners.co.uk, but my mum's came from Banbury Water Softeners https://www.banburywatersofteners.co.uk who have a showroom in central Banbury.

Charlotte Dover
👍

Fri 23 Feb 2018, 15:54

Anyone able to recommend a good local installer and/or brand?

All help appreciated - thanks!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.