West Oxfordshire 2031 Plan (again)

stephen cavell
👍

Sat 24 Feb 2018, 07:38

Christine - thanks for your clarification.

Julie Ward
👍

Fri 23 Feb 2018, 17:29

For everyone's information, a hard copy of the Local Plan, further amendments, associated documents and standard response forms are available to view in Charlbury library. Please ask at the counter to view the documents, which are to be kept within the library at all times.

Christine Battersby
👍

Fri 23 Feb 2018, 09:15

Stephen, Fair enough. I stand corrected. My own involvement has been with objecting to the proposals for land north of Jefferson's Piece, and I just tagged this on as a kind of shorthand. I should have known better!

Actually those with interests in any of the issues should go and check for themselves. I for one will look forward to seeing a physical version of the documents, not online

stephen cavell
👍

Fri 23 Feb 2018, 07:35

Christine - your comment relating to Rushy Bank seems to assume that all'those interested'will be disappointed. I am not.

Christine Battersby
👍

Thu 22 Feb 2018, 17:30

West Oxfordshire District Council has published a series of documents outlining Further Modifications to the Local Plan (2011- 2031). People can view it online here: www.westoxon.gov.uk/localplan2031

People have until 5 pm. on 9 April 2018 to submit comments.

The modified plan is also said to be on display at Charlbury Library; but as the address of the library is given as The Corner House, I'm not quite sure where it will be displayed in Charlbury. It's also on display at Chippy, Witney & various other sites.

Those living near Jefferson's Piece will be relieved to see that this site has now been completely removed from the document as a site for housing development, although that does not mean that this is the end of the matter. This is in line with The Planning Inspector's objection to that site, and also to 3 other sites in the AONB area.

Those interested in Rushy Bank will be disappointed, however, since this planning application is treated as already agreed in principle.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.