Disgusting state of pathways in town centre

Derek Collett
👍

Wed 5 Sep 2007, 16:30

Quite apart from all the canine excrement, Sheep Street is virtually impassable at present by any means of transport (car, bike, shanks's pony, etc.) due to all the building work going on down there.

Alex Westbury
👍

Wed 5 Sep 2007, 15:42

Yet again the streets of the town centre are smeared with dog mess!!!! I went out for a walk with my husband and twins (in their pushchair) last night, he commented that there was a large amount of dog mess on the pathways. I told him that it was usually like this (isn't it sad when you expect it to be bad!!). I went out again this morning and it is really, really bad today! Browns Lane and Sheep Street are particularly bad but I am sure that others will testify to many areas in Charlbury being just as grim.
Do some dog owners have no sense of decency or are they just too arrogant to think they do not need to clean up after their pets. It is a bad job when you feel more inclined to risk walking on the road than on the footpath.
I am now off to scrub the wheels of the pushchair so that I can put it into the back of the car.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.