Dynamic Pilates Monday 12pm @ Charlbury Community Centre

Brian Murray
👍

Fri 16 Feb 2018, 09:11

Do you realise that through your various postings you have proved Stephen's point; this is a forum.

Stephen Andrews
👍

Thu 15 Feb 2018, 19:01

Oh for goodness sake, I was merely pointing out that there are perfectly good other parts of this excellent site where classes like this can be promoted such as Adverts or Events. The stated purpose of the Forum is for 'the discussion of Charlbury Town Issues'. Best of luck with the class Chloe.

Marjorie Glasgow
👍

Thu 15 Feb 2018, 17:29

Lots of good, positive Charlbury people about.

Eleanor Draycott
👍

Thu 15 Feb 2018, 17:13

Laura and Chloe, I just wanted to add that we're not all mean-spirited or grumpy and it's not entirely obvious re adverts, not to mention there's one only a few posts down about dance that seems not to fit that rule book! Welcome and good luck with your Pilates. If you do an evening class at any point, it would be great to be able to support you.

On a more serious note, the tone of the forum is often unreflective of some of the great people who make up this place and do amazing things in the community. Recently it's been particularly saddening and I sometimes wonder what people think when househunting or interested in Charlbury and they stumble on these pages. It certainly doesn't represent my Charlbury. Hmm, thinking cap on for that one.

Simon Fenn
👍

Thu 15 Feb 2018, 17:06

Yes, thanks Chloe! And Laura, don't be warned off! Just shows that civil and lighthearted are much nicer than grumpy!

Laura Macy
👍

Thu 15 Feb 2018, 16:26

Chloe, If it's any consolation, here is one person who didn't take offense. I'm new to both this site and Charlbury, and these comments make me feel well warned to be very careful of what I post!

Chloe Hodgson
👍

Thu 15 Feb 2018, 14:24

I'm very sorry I am new to this, sorry to advertise....

Simon Fenn
👍

Thu 15 Feb 2018, 14:18

Oh well, it seems a bit of a cheap shot now but it probably won't happen again so, ahem...
Introductory courses in the Alexander Technique, starting in the Corner House next month!

Heather Williams
👍

Thu 15 Feb 2018, 06:06 (last edited on Thu 15 Feb 2018, 06:07)

Oh and beginners yoga in the Green Room at the Memorial Hall on Saturday mornings at 8.30...... See Events page.

Matthew Greenfield
👍

Wed 14 Feb 2018, 22:38

Lol

Leah Fowler
👍

Wed 14 Feb 2018, 21:00

Yes, I go to an excellent Pilates class in the Green Room at the Memorial Hall on Tuesday mornings 9.15am, let's all advertise on here.
Oh yes Low Level Aerobics Friday morning 9.30am in the Memorial Hall

Stephen Andrews
👍

Wed 14 Feb 2018, 20:43

Err... however wonderful this is, it is an advert.

Chloe Hodgson
👍

Wed 14 Feb 2018, 20:06 (last edited on Thu 15 Feb 2018, 14:25)

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.