Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Sun 10 Dec 2017, 08:22

We have limited stock of indoor/outdoor led lights available at Cotswold Frames

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Sat 9 Dec 2017, 19:08

Thank you to everyone who has put a Christmas tree and lights on the outside of their house - Charlbury is looking lovely. I think it's the most trees we've had for several years, and Market Street and Thames Street are looking particularly good.

If you have a bracket outside your house but no tree, it's not too late! Trees are available from Geoff and Janet Burroughs at Halcyon Honey Farm (the layby on the Woodstock Road when leaving Charlbury) this weekend and next weekend. You can order lights online for next day delivery - see www.lights4fun.co.uk/i/q/PR50YWB/50-warm-white-led-outdoor-connectable-string-lights-5m for Charlbury-style soft lights. And if you don't have a long enough ladder (or you don't like heights), ask your neighbours or post here, and I'm sure someone will be pleased to help.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.