take aways

graham W
👍

Fri 17 Aug 2007, 16:33

The Karaoke star also has a one legged brother called Balan, know him well

Dave Gamble
👍

Fri 17 Aug 2007, 14:48

There is an Indian takeaway in Lancashire that offers a reptile curry that changes colour as you eat. It's called a Korma Chameleon!

Don Kelly
👍

Fri 17 Aug 2007, 11:34

GW, Must be the same one.They had a Indian Karaoke star that night called Gurupta Singh

graham W
👍

Fri 17 Aug 2007, 11:20

Is it the same place that offers Chicken Tarka, some as tikka but OTTER!

Don Kelly
👍

Fri 17 Aug 2007, 10:45

Do not go to the curry house in Burford, I am not sure of it's name but a friend had really bad meal and was taken quite ill. In fact shortly after he slipped into a Korma

Katie Ewer
👍

Fri 17 Aug 2007, 10:08

Also heartily recommend the Indian takeaway at Fiveways, it is really good as are Eastern Cuisine, although their delivery has been a bit erratic in the past, which is why we still stick to Fiveways.
For Chinese, the Chef at Woodstock is nice, but they don't deliver.

mandy
👍

Thu 16 Aug 2007, 17:03

yes i agree the indian at fiveways is good why not try witney aisa is a good chinese take away and another good indian is eastern cusine i thiink thats right they deleveir as well.

Caroline Shenton
👍

Wed 15 Aug 2007, 13:33

Yes - delicious!

Charles Vaughn
👍

Wed 15 Aug 2007, 12:36

Is the indian at fiveways any good?

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Tue 14 Aug 2007, 12:59

There's an Indian takeaway at Fiveways.

There are approximately eight billion Chinese takeaways in Chippy, which is certainly closer than Bicester.

Charles Vaughn
👍

Tue 14 Aug 2007, 12:35

I have to drive to bicester or witney for a curry takeaway. Wondering if there was an Indian or Chinese or anything in charlbury? which is closer to me and will save me time?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.