Lost Ferrets

James Styring
👍

Tue 28 Nov 2017, 18:30

I think we'd all like to know how Phillip left his house via the cat flap. ("I think I may have left the cage open and left through cat flap …")

Phil Morgan
👍

Tue 28 Nov 2017, 16:55

Phillip: obviously empathetic about your loss. But, given this Forums's propensity for jokery, you have offered an open goal.
Umm, "furry friends flee to the forest"(?) Sorry mate.

Phillip Bailey
👍

Mon 27 Nov 2017, 18:20

Hello everyone, this afternoon (at approximately 2:30pm) after having a coffee at the Deli. I returned home to find my two ferrets were missing! I think I may have left the cage open and left through cat flap. I usually take them for walks in the fields behind the skatepark, they may have gone there as it is familiar place for them. If any dog walkers have seen then let me know. .If you have small dogs be careful if walking them round there as they are a little aggressive, any information would much appreciated. Regards Phillip

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.