Our builder/landscaper just fell off a ladder...

Nicola Morgan
👍

Sun 26 Nov 2017, 19:02

I use Darren at Roots 2 Shoots from Hook Norton. They have been really good for me and a friend who used them on my recommendation

Christopher Betts
👍

Sun 26 Nov 2017, 10:37

You could try Ian Lattimore at North Leigh (Nor-Lye Landscapes he calls himself). He did a lot of paving, steps, hardstanding for cars in front for us recently (we had plenty of compliments on that) and can be warmly recommended. The only thing is, he's likely to be booked up for a while.

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Fri 24 Nov 2017, 23:37

And as a result work due to start this coming Monday is cancelled for the forthcoming as quite nasty injuries, we know everyone will wish him the best, it's going to take a while.

So we need to get someone to come in and carry out making a new car-parking space for one or two cars, put up a shed, and tidy up the mess at front of house I've not been able to physically tackle for some years due to declining health and long-term effects of injuries ... boo-hoo.

So we need someone to create said spaces under the trees - without harming the mature trees and hedge, especially the roots, hence being a bit vague about if it's going to be one or two car size.

Recommendations sought good townsfolk!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.