CADS Robin of Wychwood

glena chadwick
👍

Fri 1 Dec 2017, 09:51

Thank you so much for your very kind words and support. In the end (very Charlbury !!!) we had great audiences. Hard work and sometimes much drama off stage as well as on but lovely to have pleased so many people. Huge thanks and congratulations to cast and backstage crew and lovely musicians and Tony's amazing Rollright Stones---all menhirs should have wheels !

Richard Cocks
👍

Mon 27 Nov 2017, 11:20

What a great production! Saturday night was terrific - great cast,including Emma!, great script and great musicians all added up to a wonderful fun night out. Well done CADS.

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Sat 25 Nov 2017, 17:56

Last chance to come and see the panto the town is talking about.
Tickets available on the door.
Curtain up 7.30pm doors open 7pm
See you all there .....

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Sat 25 Nov 2017, 05:39

I forgot to say - technical tour de force of the night was the eerily lit coach and horses! Wunnerful and well done the backstage crew all around!

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Sat 25 Nov 2017, 00:49

Great Panto tonight - well done everyone in CADS!

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Fri 24 Nov 2017, 23:23

Most odd people, the English... I was obviously a bit too old on arriving from Canada despite being in my teens! I kept missing the cues - apart from "oh yes x it does ..." but gained a bit more insight into where Monty Python came from! All quite amusing and enjoyed the gentle cruelty of some of the "local" digs ;-) Well done (especially Emma). I think the Saturday afternoon matinee should bring the little kids in and their reactions to the set-ups should keep the "grown-ups" out of mischief. Perhaps if I see a bit more I will stop leaning over to catch the ear of SWMBO'd and whispering a query about what I must have missed 'cos people were giggling... But beats the heck out wrecking your liver mooching about the Rosie and their hepatic-busting selection of finest English ales...

Pat Court
👍

Fri 24 Nov 2017, 23:08

Well done CADS. Thoroughly enjoyed the panto tonight.

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Fri 24 Nov 2017, 09:32

Great audience last night, many thanks for everyone getting into the spirit of the panto, we still have some tickets available for tonight Friday,and also availability for the Saturday matinee and Saturday evening as well, tickets available from either Cotswold Frames or you can turn up on the door.

Jackie Hague
👍

Thu 23 Nov 2017, 21:42

Great fun tonight watching the Panto. Well done everyone!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.