looking for the Gurney-Coombs family in Charlbury

charlotte gurney-coombs
👍

Fri 17 Aug 2007, 21:19

Hi Simon. I have been informed that may wish to contact myself and my family. I would be interested to hear from you and hope I can help you with any information you may need. charlotte_g_c@hotmail.co.uk. I look forward to hearing from you. Charlotte Gurney-Coombs

simon coombs
👍

Sat 11 Aug 2007, 19:20

Hi Derek, thank you very much for the reply, my email address is simon.coombs3@ntlworld.com

Helen Wilkinson
👍

Sat 11 Aug 2007, 12:27

I may be able to put you in contact. helen@thewilkinson.co.uk

Derek Collett
👍

Sat 11 Aug 2007, 10:52

Hi Simon. Although she doesn't live in Charlbury, my mother is a Gurney Coombs so we may be related. If you would like to give me your email address I can send you some further information. Best wishes, Derek Collett

simon coombs
👍

Sat 11 Aug 2007, 09:23

I would like to contact the Gurney-Coombs Family who I think live in Charlbury, I have been tracing my family history and found we are related. I have some info they might be interested in, also I have some missing info they may be able to help me with. so if you know Tim, Nicola, Mark, Chloe or Charlotte Gurney-Coombs could you please let them know about my message here. Thanks Simon (Gurney) Coombs

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.