Break-in and burglary on Dyers Hill on 6th Nov 2017

Jean Adams
👍

Tue 7 Nov 2017, 11:30

Please supply registration numbers to assist in spotting the cars.

Philippa Phelan
👍

Mon 6 Nov 2017, 19:54

That's horrendous Nikki. Are you all ok?
I'll keep my eyes peeled. I didn't hear a thing and I'm usually a light sleeper.

Birgit den Outer
👍

Mon 6 Nov 2017, 19:07

That's so awful - poor you all. We live around the corner and will keep an eye out.

vicky burton
👍

Mon 6 Nov 2017, 12:42

That is terrible news! I can imagine how violated you must justifiably feel; especially being at home when it happened. I remember the exact thing happening in Witney a few years ago. My friend was told by the police that organised gangs steal to order..

Niki Beighton
👍

Mon 6 Nov 2017, 11:37

In the early hours of today (between 02:00 and 05:00) our house was broken into (whilst our family was asleep) and amongst other things the keys and our two cars stolen. If anyone saw any suspicious activity during these hours please do let us/the police know. If you spot a black range rover evoque or silver VW golf parked up, we've been advised that the cars may have been dumped for a short while to ascertain whether they are tracked. Please also be vigilant. Our keys were well away from the door and the whole of the downstairs was searched for the keys.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.