Black cat - The Slade

Paul Butler
👍

Mon 6 Nov 2017, 13:31

Just to confirm that the black cat is now at Charlbury Vets. Please contact them if your cat does not return home.

Paul Butler
👍

Mon 6 Nov 2017, 09:16

Good morning. Bret, thanks for the post and sorry that you saw this. We have a large black cat, but he has just come in.....I have removed it and we will take it to the vets later to Check for a chip, also the children will be walking past it soon. I will leave the animal with Charlbury vets today just in case anyone wants to retrieve it.

Suzie Williams
👍

Sun 5 Nov 2017, 17:06

It's terribly sad. There is a lovely black cat with quite short legs who visits Hill Close regularly and I've seen him dart across the Slade occasionally. It could be him but I'm afraid I don't know where he lives. I do hope his owners see your note Brett.

Pearl Manners
👍

Sun 5 Nov 2017, 17:03

Oh how very sad! Must been awful witnessing it as well Brett.

Brett Foster
👍

Sun 5 Nov 2017, 13:24 (last edited on Sun 5 Nov 2017, 13:32)

Hello,

I've just witnessed a pure black adult cat get run over on The Slade. Sadly it died. I was just sitting in my car when I saw it happen. It shot out from behind a car and straight under the wheels of a van. The van was not speeding and he had no time to react. The gentleman who hit the cat was pretty upset about it. I knocked on a few houses and could not find the owner. Hopefully someone here might know who the cat belongs to. It is currently on the grass verge by Sandford Mount

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.