Vehicle RTA enquiry.

Helen Chapman
👍

Thu 2 Nov 2017, 21:42

If the lorry Andrew Shaw spotted went past his office in Sheep St, then it wasn't heading to Market St where Rachel's car was damaged.

Hannen Beith
👍

Thu 2 Nov 2017, 09:24

er, no.

James Styring
👍

Thu 2 Nov 2017, 09:02

Hannen - is CCTV cheaper than number plates?

Hannen Beith
👍

Wed 1 Nov 2017, 19:05

This is getting silly. Suggest we all put up our own CCTV cameras. I've spent several hundred pounds on new wing mirrors and replacement number plates (times 4 - 2 cars) in the past 12 months. It's perfectly legal, as long as you register with the Information Commissioner.

Sue Normand
👍

Wed 1 Nov 2017, 15:23

There was a scaffold lorry parked in Fishers Lane, however don't know when it arrived or left..

andrew shaw
👍

Wed 1 Nov 2017, 15:07

Rachel numerous lorries get lost in Charlbury every week and try to negotiate Sheep Street and then have to reverse to escape. There was one white Class 2 or 3 vehicle that did go past the Shaw & Co. office on Thursday and which didn't come back which surprised me. All I can say is that it had a flat bed with sides rather like a builders merchant's truck. All that caught my attention was that the driver was not alone and had a youngster with him in the mates seat. I guessed it was a half term outing or child minding etc

Rachel Cooper
👍

Thu 26 Oct 2017, 19:02

Today between 9am and 12 pm this morning (26th), my car was damaged badly outside my hair salon in Market Street. It has been completely ripped apart on the drivers side, and is no longer drivable, possibly a write off. We think it has been hit by something large possibly a lorry/truck. Between myself and our PCSO we made a few inquiries along Market Street but nothing has been witnessed. With the amount of damage I'm surprised no body heard or witnessed it. Just wondering if anybody may have seen anything. Please either contact myself or the police. Like everyone I rely on my car to get to work and to get my family from A to B. I'm thankful I have insurance but just disappointed that nobody would stop to report such damage. Thanks Rachel.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.