BBONT

Amanda
👍

Thu 9 Nov 2017, 19:00

Oh this is so sad. I did think that it was strange as I have walked this area with my dogs for over 20 years and have been so lucky to see young live badgers playing at twilight but I had never seen a dead one out in the open like I did a few weeks ago. I am so glad that I did report it now. 😢

Julie Penny
👍

Tue 7 Nov 2017, 16:05

I have posted an update on this Amanda as this is the second one which has died in the last couple of months, one died in great distress and pain. Thames Valley Police Wildlife officer has been informed and visited the reserve and badger set last week.

Amanda
👍

Sat 21 Oct 2017, 19:19

This afternoon whilst walking up the steps by the nature reserve, my grandson and I sadly saw a dead badger pressed up against the wire fence. We are hoping that it died of natural causes? I have emailed BBONT but just wanted to warn dog walkers and families about it's presence.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.